Friday, January 19, 2018

Ignite Your Flame - Celebrate with me!

A view from our front porch
Such a fantastic winter sky

   Hey peoples from near and far! I have had lots of goings on since 2018 started and I've been keeping my long term goals in mind. Those of us with autoimmune conditions tend to do just that. Sometimes we need to take a "time-out" to recoupe because life just gets too taxing....and I'm ok with that! Keeps my long term goals on my mind! Finn and I have been doing yoga daily since the year began and I will be posting more videos on my YouTube channel soon! Subscribe ... so my older kids will stop making fun of me! :)

Baby aerial yoga

   Which brings me to my latest accomplishment...DRUM ROLL.....something I have been working on and off again for over 12 whole years! I've published another children's book called, "A Princess Pirate Tea Party" that was written for our daughters when they were younger. I have dedicated the work to all of our four daughters. It is about our tea party times and how one afternoon we needed to get created so the event wasn't ruined in their eyes. Our girls spent lots of time drinking imaginary tea and all the fun that goes along with that.

   Also, I have been furthering my knowledge in the energy medicine field and am participating in classes that focus on the body's meridian systems. I'll let you in on more of that soon! It's fascinating!

   I just wanted to celebrate with you and give someone inspiration for achieving things however long it may take you! There were many times I needed to put this project on the back burner because I was sick AGAIN or too fatigued to even deal with another project, especially when life was kicking my butt. Sometimes you need to take time to deal with your health so you can enjoy the fruits of life maybe even years later. Yes it took over two years to healing to get to the place I'm in. It's completely worth it...you are worth it!
We took a business trip to North Dakota....
it was a regular -21 degrees every day,
so we swam in hot waters!

   So, please click this link, check out my new book and the others I have in my online bookstore! Write me a message on there to let me know you visited!

No comments:

Post a Comment